This is the third race in the Alberta R-Series of Races being held at Ghost Lake just west of Cochrane, AB
The Third race in the Alberta R-Series is all set to go at Hawrelak Park.
This will be a great race on a beautiful backdrop for athletes of all levels. Individual registrats will be processed as per normal on ITS YOUR RACE.
PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR ANY NEW OR CHANGED INFORMATION FOR THIS EVENT.
TEAM REGISTRATION: ATTENTION TEAM CAPTAINS
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM (Maximum of 5):
1. For regular individual registration ($25.00) you will proceed to register as normal by selecting the individual option and enter all pertinent information as required.
2. FOR INDIVIDUALS REGISTERING AS PART OF A TEAM:
- Captain must register first and create a Team name and register as an indivdual on the team
- Select the INDIVIDUAL TEAM from the menu (cost $25.00) and proceed with registration. **YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW YOUR TEAM NAME SET UP BY YOUR TEAM CAPTAIN**.
- Input personal information and payment (each team member covers their own registration)
3. FULL TEAM REGISTRATION - TEAM CAPTAIN covers full cost ($125.00 per team):
- Team Captain must collect all team member information in advance and input for each team member and then process payment.
NOTE: Teams are a maximum of 5 members with a minimum of 1 member. The team must complete the entire distance of the race (5km) in order for the team to be eligible for any awards. You must register for a team in each R-Series even. There is no team SERIES pass this year for the Alberta R-Series of races.